Pages

Genres:

Saturday, May 14, 2011

PSN Network Back Up




Just a quick non-music post to let everyone know, its ok to go back inside.  The PSN Network has been saved.  Free at last, thank God almighty.

Apparently SONY has decided to split the time zones and restart the network by area, in hour intervals.

Just thought I'd share my favorite quote from the Network since its biblical return: "Dude I was so bored i even started reading a book."

What did you do while the network was down?
(Its ok for a man to admit when he cries...if that be the case...)

18 comments:

  1. My friend has stopped crying, thank you jaysus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. xbox live never went down...

    ReplyDelete
  3. great news, can't wait to tee up some games!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i will never trust in PSN again believe me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shame I missed out on all the fun owning no consoles. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. PSN sucks and I hope never to own one agsain!

    ReplyDelete
  7. did you take precautions with your credit card(s)? don't forget to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice! I was playing NCAA football on my brother playstation and was getting so pissed at not having roster names!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I used to love playing online with my Playstation 2. I'm going to find it hard to ever buy a PS3 at this point... Is online even free on the PS3?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Are you sure PSN is back up? haha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ive got tests this month, so the lack of network was kinda a good thing for me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Let my people go... back inside!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The network being down didn't affect me all that much, although it was odd.

    ReplyDelete